Here are some important tips about cabin crew interviews and how best to prepare for them. Some of the questions I have provided are the ones I got asked when I first applied for the position. In addition, I have also provided other questions that I found during my research while talking to other members of the team. I cannot guarantee they will be the ones you will get asked, but they will be invaluable during your preparation.
During preparation focus on the following key areas
- Learn the role inside out, its important to have an understanding of what it involves.
- Be able to outline the qualities of a cabin crew member.
- Learn about the airline you are applying to join, visit their website and find out more about them.
- What is their mission?
- How many destinations do they have?
- What is their busiest route?
- What is their unique selling point? (for example some airlines pride themselves on cheaper fares while others offer exceptional service and quality)
- What is happening within the company currently?
- What is their corporate responsibility? (for example steps the airline is taking to protect the environment.)
- What offers does the airline have for its members?
- Appearance is vital. Think carefully about how you intend to dress for your interview. You will be assessed on your presentation during the interview.
- Be confident . There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, know the difference. Above all, keep a genuine smile all the time.
Remember to enjoy the whole experience. If you are good you will be selected!
a message from us